Friday, January 18, 2013

Iconic movie quotes, slightly altered:

See if you can figure all of them out.


You lost me at hello.

Frankly my dear, this is really important to me.

Why are you talking to me?

Jellied gasoline has a unique odor at dawn.

Show me the pre-paid gift card.

I'll have a fake orgasm too.

Everybody has some kind of flaw.

So punk, you think this is the day to buy that winning lottery ticket?

Dudes, no fighting in here.  Fighting is only planned here, not done here.

Adrian, pay attention when I'm talking here.

Big white sheet draped about frat boy!  Big white sheet draped around frat boy!

Attica Maximum Security/Supermax Prison!  Attica Maximum Security/Supermax Prison!

I feel the need to go really fast in a fighter jet or on a motorcycle.

Nobody piegonholes the doctor's daughter, especially after I taught her to dance

Say hello to my large gun dripping with phallic symbolism.

Use that mysterious thing that is created by life forms that will allow you to levitate a robot.

They said you were extremely well endowed.  And they weren't incorrect.

You doofuses in the stupid matching outfits are the country-western band that was supposed to be here six hours ago?

What color is your automobile?  It seems to resemble a mixture of green mucus and bright urine.

I'm going to take a bath.  Oh?  I'll post it on your Facebook and Twitter.

White pages dot com has my name in it!  White pages dot com has my name in it!

Geez, he really has a problem with this metal cylinders that contain a commonly used automobile product.