Monday, May 22, 2017

Suggestions for Walt Disney World's Hall of Presidents

According to a story from the Huffington Post, Walt Disney World is struggling with an issue involving the Cheeto-in-Chief.  They are unsure about having the animatronic Trump become an audio-animatronic device.  Or in simpler terms, they are wrestling with whether or not to have the robotic Trump likeness speak.

Apparently they are concerned that having the Cheeto-in-Chief record messages for his likeness to utter would not be an entertaining experience for visitors to their Hall of Presidents; slated to re-open later this year.

I don't see the problem.  There are just so many amusing things they could use.

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”  (when did Agent Orange ever visit a convenience store?)

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.” (probably from a fake IQ test)

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”  (That's truly frightening and weird)

“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.” (Ah, talking about his Cabinet and White House appointees)
“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”  (He probably hit on her and she rejected him.)

“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better" (Well, he is an expert on infidelity in his own right)

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud” (He probably called himself)

"When I think I'm right, nothing bothers me." (He always thinks he is right and yet he's always getting pissed at what people say.  Go figure)

"There have been many bad things said about me over the years, and in some cases they’ve been true. It doesn’t bother me. If I have a fault and somebody exposes that fault or talks about that fault, you won’t hear me complain." (Utterly ridiculous, he flies off the handle every time someone points out one of his flaws and/or failures)

"You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” (speaks for itself)

And I haven't gone anywhere near pussy grabbing or some of his other choice comments.

Any suggestions?